I'm a Machine Learning Engineer, Teacher, Consultant, and a Freelancer and I'm here to Help you with your Machine Learning Needs.
Be it extracting value out of your data, implementing state of the art algorithms. I am here to guarantee results for your projects. With more than 4 years of cumulative experience as an Engineer, Data Scientist and a Teacher, I have worked on a multitude of areas ranging from Computer Vision to Natural Language Processing.
0 Projects completed
Graduate Courses: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Mathematics for Machine Learning, Intro to Computer Vision.
Undergraduate Courses: Digital Systems, Quantum Mechanics, Automatic Controls, Intro to Flights, Mathematical Physics, Linear Algebra, Scientific Computation, Electromagnetism, Solid State Physics.
Developed an open source software package to assist radiologists in the evaluation of lesions in CT and MRI scans for multiple organs.
• Synthesized a novel magnetic material, analyzed efficiency and tested electronic properties of the material that led to a Journal paper in Applied Physics.
• Fabricated a novel thin film Perovskite solar cell with 10.5% efficiency for a grant by NSF.
• Implemented a multi-layer perceptron in FPGA using Verilog.
Provide AI services for early-stage startups. Have worked on numerous projects from BigGAN for the entertainment industry, an algorithm to predict vehicle speed, object detection in aerial images, predictive model for a retail company to pill detection and classification algorithm for a startup.
Teaching aspiring data scientists participating in Thinkfuls’ & Springboards’ Data Science Program on topics ranging from supervised learning to unsupervised learning.
• Provided engineering support including documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces and manufacturing for next generation compact loaders that led to an increase in net profit by $87 million.
• Created, managed and maintained CAD models and drawing documentations for Electrical systems.
• Provided Controller Area Networks (CAN) programming, troubleshooting and support to prototype assembly and manufacturing through root analysis.
Programming Languages, Deep Learning & Machine Learning Frameworks, Database Management and Web Development Skills.
A Blog on all things Artificial Intelligence.
Answers to, What is Intelligence? What is Artificial Intelligence? How old really is AI? and more.
Answers to, Why do we need to process images? Where are the source of errors and image defects? How can we improve low image contrast? and more.
If you are looking for a freelancer or if you just want to say hi, reach me via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram 🙂 .